7-Steps to Wholeness after Loss
- Do you feel stuck?
- Do you feel lost, confused and afraid to move forward since your loss?
- Do you feel guilty for wanting to move forward with your life?
Do you feel like you are living in two worlds…with one part of you still grieving the loss of your loved one and the other part ready to live life more fully – with purpose, joy and passion?
Do you feel like you are here to do something important since the loss of your loved one?
Are you ready to move forward into wholeness after the loss of your loved one?
- To have more joy in every day or maybe to be a greater contribution to others.
- It’s time to embrace life to its fullest.
- It’s time to do it now.
- Come with me on a journey of exploration and the ability to live life fully.
- Give yourself permission to soar and do it with a community with others who know how you feel and what you are going through.
- Know that you are not alone. You have the chance to live full out.
Give yourself this gift….TODAY!
7 Steps to Wholeness after Loss
This 8-week course is based on the 7 Steps outlined in Vashon’s Book:
Finding Joy After loss, My Seven-Step Journey to Transforming Grief into Joy.
This class is offered in the comfort of your home via ZOOM, an online conferencing service. For 8 consecutive weeks we’ll review the steps outlined in my book; steps that are based on the 3 Pillars to Wholeness:
What women are saying about this course:
When they practiced the 7 Steps they felt better, they have more clarity in their life and they started to experience more joy. They began to see life through a new lens, one that gave them hope and the possibility for a brighter tomorrow.
What you’ll learn in these 8 weeks is:
- Grief no longer has to define who you are.
- Grief is something you can use to catapult you to living more fully.
- Learn simple tools to restructure your limiting patterns and beliefs.
- Gain clarity on your life vision.
- Learn the 7 Steps to living a more joyful life one step at a time after all life is short, precious, and fragile and meant to be savored.
You’ve faced death, you know how precious life is and you’re ready to step forward into your brilliance.
Join me and others in discovering and claiming your brilliance.
August 26th, 2019
September 9th, 2019
Class starts at 7:30 PM EST & runs for
1 ½ hours
Questions & Answers
What are the dates of the course?
September 9th, 2019
How is the course structured?
The course is live and will be conducted by Vashon Marie Sarkisian along with a Power Point presentation.
Will I have access to the PPT after the call?
Yes, a recording of the call along with a copy of the PPT will be sent to you.
When are the ZOOM calls and how long are they?
The course is conducted each week for 8 consecutive weeks unless notified. The ZOOM calls are 1.5 hours long but may run longer if necessary.
Is there anything I need to do to prepare for the call?
Yes. A survey will be sent to you when you register for the class. After each call you will be given a brief assignment to complete each week.
What People Are Saying?
You have to get up and do something to get out of the rut and these Steps helped me to do this.
This class has really helped me a lot for it’s helped me focus on my self care. I just joined a gym and I’m starting to work out three times a week.
I didn’t know where to start and your list gave me a place to start. I’ve read all the books on grief and widowhood, but there was nothing that gave you steps to get you started. I value this class because of that. I appreciate the Steps and will spend more time with them.
This class gave me permission to have joy in my life again.
Are you ready to invest in yourself?
|8 week course||$497|
|One on one coaching with Vashon||$150|
|Finding Joy After Loss book||$13.97|
This course will help you to connect with your inner wisdom and joy so that you can start living an authentic and full life.
In this private and nurturing course you will gain:
- Step by step process to moving forward to reclaiming your life.
- A community of support so you don’t have to do it alone.
- Permission to allow more joy in your life and the courage to move forward with confidence, courage and a vision for a brighter tomorrow.
- Weekly assignments that will help you to integrate in your subconscious the Steps to transformation.
In addition, you will get:
- Access to 7 Steps to Wholeness after Loss Facebook page.
- Access to personal coaching during the 8 week course.
- Access to the PPT and recorded call after each call.
Info About Cosmos
Cosmos is a member of the sunflower family and is often found growing wild and in natural environments. It’s delicate by nature, moving gently with the wind and adapting well to its environment. The flowers grow abundantly, producing new flowers all the time.
The yellow center is organized in the sacred geometry of the Fibonacci spiral.
When in full bloom, the flowers face the sun like an antenna receiving energies from the heavens. It is said that when planted in the garden it attracts fairies.
Cosmos represent joy in life, adaptability to ones environment and support from the heavens.
The flower essence Cosmos helps to balance the throat chakra and to joyfully connect to higher states of inspiration, focus and clarity. It can be ideal for those who are overwhelmed by negative thoughts or excessive information.
The cosmo flower is a great representation for those of us who have experienced grief and are beginning to explore life from a different perspective. We have had to adapt to our new environment without our partner, we are rediscovering who we are by peeling the layers of the past and embracing our new selves and we have a fuller relationship with the heavens.
If you need support in a greater connection with yourself you can purchase the cosmos essence